Team[edit | edit source]
The mech is available as part of the Flame Behemoths squad.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The Swap Mech is a very versatile Mech in general, seeming weak at first but its abilities can be vital in the late game.
- Understanding the importance of postion is vital in using the Swap Mech, always look for ways of turning veks attacks against their own by swapping.
- When using the Swap Mech, postion above tiles of environmental hazards such as water, lava, acid etc.
- Upgrading the range of its Teleporter can give you a large advantage in late game.
- When choosing targets of its Teleporter ability always check for the turn priority of the enemy.
- Remember you can swap with allies as well, letting you eke out a few extra squares of movement.
Placing your previous Time Traveler in the Swap Mech has a few economical benefits. The Swap Mech is unlikely to gain XP, which doesn't affect a leveled-up Time Traveler. The Swap Mech also starts with 0 Power. Since your Time Traveler is likely to give +1 Mech Reactor, the Swap Mech can be used to power the Flame Shielding passive, while allowing the 2 starting Power of the Flame Mech to be used towards other benefits.